Friday, May 13, 2011

Final Chance to Claim a Team(s) - Reduced Prices

5/15/11 EDIT - All the teams have now been claimed!!  As promised the box of 1997 UD will now be added to the break!

In an effort to help fill out the break I've reduced the prices of a few teams and combined some others into a multi-team lot.  My offer to throw in the box of 1997 UD still stands if all the teams are claimed.  I'd like to start this weekend so you have 2 days to sign up or claim an addition team(s).  Even if you don't want to sign up, but you know someone who may want to claim one of the remaining teams please pass the info along to them.

If you missed the original post make sure you click HERE for all of the group break details.

3 comments:

  1. I will take the Astros. Payment on the way! Thanks for the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the Royals for $3, please. I will send payment tonight.

    Thanks, - Josh D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete