Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Group Break - 2008 Upper Deck Timeline Blaster

We're up to the bonus part of the group break -- a blaster of 2008 Upper Deck Timeline.  Full of SPs and one memorabilia card.  Who'll get what?  Will the Dodgers continue their domination of getting the inserts?


Photobucket
Max Scherzer RC 
20th Anniversary parallel?

Photobucket
Ken Griffey, Jr. 
gold parallel

Photobucket
Chad Billingsley 
jersey

Not bad.  Not every team received cards, but that's where the box of 1997 UD will hopefully come into play for everyone.  We've got one box left - 28 packs to rip.  Hang in there everyone, we're in the home stretch now!  The card count has been updated to reflect this box.
Key:  B = base, I = insert, H = hit
Atlanta Braves | B/36, I/2
Baltimore Orioles | B/26, I/0
Boston Red Sox | B/29, I/1
California Angels | B/26, I/1
Chicago Cubs | B/25, I/2
Chicago White Sox | B/34, I/2
Cincinnati Reds | B/30, I/2
Cleveland Indians | B/30, I/5
Colorado Rockies | B/27, I/3
Detroit Tigers | B/23, I/1
Florida Marlins | B/24, I/1
Houston Astros | B/23, I/5
Kansas City Royals | B/26, I/3
Los Angeles Dodgers | B/40, I/4, H/1
Milwaukee Brewers | B/31, I/2
Minnesota Twins | B/16, I/2
Montreal Expos | B/28, I/1
New York Mets | B/36, I/3
New York Yankees | B/26, I/3
Oakland Athletics | B/26, I/4
Philadelphia Phillies | B/33, I/0
Pittsburgh Pirates | B/20, I/1
San Diego Padres | B/36, I/2
San Francisco Giants | B/25, I/2
Seattle Mariners | B/28, I/1
St. Louis Cardinals | B/23, I/2
Texas Rangers | B/20, I/1
Toronto Blue Jays | B/27, I/1

4 comments:

  1. Awesome GU of Billingsley. Thanks for pulling a stack of Dodgers for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up through this point the Dodgers have owned this group break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I dropped the ball not getting involved in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that sweet gold Griffey is all mine! mewhaaaaaa, mewahaaaaaa(evil laugh).

    ReplyDelete