Saturday, July 28, 2018

FREE (Twitter) Group Break Featuring 2 Jumbo Boxes of 2016 Donruss Optic

I woke up this morning with a ton of things on my weekend "to do" list and while giving away free baseball cards wasn't one of those things on the list, it is now!

I'm just in a baseball mood and a generous mood I guess you could say. I've been sitting on two boxes of 2016 Donruss Optic baseball for sometime and since I've decided not to pursue building the set, I've decided to give them away (for the cost of shipping). For more information about what's included in the set and what may possibly be pulled, check out the Cardboard Connection.


I'm aiming to break the boxes live on Twitter this evening, around 9 PM Eastern. If you aren't following me, you may want to! (@flywheels). Break will be advertised on both Facebook and Twitter.

The rules for this free break are simple:

1) Teams can be claimed via a comment on this post or via Twitter
2) All cards pulled will be sent
3) I'm asking that each participant pay $4 via PayPal (flywheels@yahoo.com) for shipping. Please choose Goods & Services when paying. Cards will ship in bubble mailer w/ tracking
4) Help me spread the word so we can fill this up!

01 - Phillies - @patpdude
02 - Braves - @flywheels (pd)
03 - Nationals - @JngCards (pd)
04 - Mets - @awmckenz (pd)
05 - Marlins
06 - Cubs - @CommunityGum (pd)
07 - Brewers - @Brownball21 (pd)
08 - Pirates - @wdeeee (pd)
09 - Cardinals - @cardsoncards (pd)
10 - Reds - @Nachos_Grande (pd)
11 - Dodgers - night owl (pd)
12 - Diamondbacks - @awmckenz (pd)
13 - Rockies - Adam Kaningher (pd)
14 - Giants - @dooch13 (pd)
15 - Padres
16 - Red Sox - @workoutbaseball (pd)
17 - Yankees - @Lost_Collector (pd)
18 - Rays - @Brownball21 (pd)
19 - Blue Jays - @30aweekhabit (pd)
20 - Orioles - Nick Dusenberry (pd)
21 - Indians - @LVJayC (pd)
22 - Twins - @JunkWaxTwins (pd)
23 - Tigers
24 - White Sox - @TwitchWasHere
25 - Royals - @DenHartogJ (pd)
26 - Astros - @marcbrubaker
27 - Mariners - @workoutbaseball (pd)
28 - A's - @Brownball21 (pd)
29 - Angels - Tom Tessier (pd)
30 - Rangers - @patpdude

29 comments:

  1. I'll go in for the Cubs! payment and RT coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Jays please. Payment coming right up!! Thank you Colbey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You got it! Don’t forget to send the $4 before we get underway this evening.

      Delete
    2. I didn't have the rockies

      Delete
    3. I corrected the listing, thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I’ve lifted the one team restriction so the Rockies are yours

      Delete
  5. In for the Dodgers! (Maybe I'll get some pretty colors!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me down for the Cardinals, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the Royals, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Please get in the postage payment before we start tonight.

      Delete