Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Philly fan comes through

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've ran across so many generous guys and gals through this blog.  Early last year the activity on my blog dropped off.  So much so I would be surprised if many of my fellow bloggers dropped me off their blogroll.  That said I received a package in the mail from a Philly fan.  I don't care what kind of rap Philadelphia fans get, Richard of Dawgbones, A Phillies Phan gracious sent me a bubble mailer full of goodies.

I got 4 cards to cross off my 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen want list, a pack of Transformers 3D cards and a Tim Hudson Bowman International card I didn't have.

I had no idea this package was coming to me and inside his hand written note said that a return package wasn't necessary.  Since I haven't been buying much I don't have anything to send right now, but I like to return the favor when I can.  Thank you, I really appreciate the thought and the cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment