Monday, September 25, 2017

Awesome A&G Trade w/ Nachos Grande

Hello, my name is Colbey and I have a confession...I have a lot of hobbies.

Most of these hobbies don't always cross over into my other hobbies, but this is one time where toys I collected yielded baseball cards.


Many know of the great guy behind the Nachos Grande blog and his love of all things Allen & Ginter. Another passion of his is LEGO. He's been trying to complete the various blind packaged Minifigure Collections and recently I was able to help supply him with several figures from his want list. In turn he graciously went through my A&G want lists and sent me a nice selection of cards.

I didn't know what he was sending over. I really didn't care. I was just glad to get the Minifigures into the hands of someone who will appreciate them. I've been downsizing (yet again) my toy collection and most of the figures I sent off I had no intentions of keeping. In exchange I was able to put a huge dent into both my 2016 and 2017 A&G want lists.


Thank you so much for the trade! I wasn't able to afford a hobby box of Ginter this year so I really appreciate all of the 2017 cards. This puts me ever so closer to finishing off at least the base set for these two years.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. The minifigures arrived here - I'll have a post scheduled to go up on my LEGO blog on Oct 9.

    ReplyDelete