Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pack Break - 1999 Pacific Private Stock

I posted a pack of 1999 Pacific Private Stock over @ A Pack To Be Named Later earlier today and I had so much fun I wanted to post a follow up pack.

Photobucket

#146 Devon White

Photobucket Photobucket

#39 Javier Lopez - I almost skipped right past this card in the pack.  Had it not been a Braves player I may not have noticed the Platinum stamp on the right side of the card.  Much to my surprise when I flipped the card over I noticed it was serially numbered 001/199!  Awesome!

Photobucket

#72 Jeff Cirillo - PS-206 mini - The one per pack mini was rather lack luster, but since I plan on chasing these minis I'll need the card.  Next.

Photobucket

#6 Ken Griffey Jr. - Not a bad way to end a pack and overall it ended up being a great pack.

While I only had 8 packs to open I enjoyed every last minute of it.  I'll be adding a link in the side bar of the cards I have as I plan to build both the base set and the PS-206 mini set.  Any help w/ this task will be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these cards. I will dig them out and send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you find Pacific packs these days? They are the equal parts cheap, crazy and crappy that I usually dive head first for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most of what Pacific produced (minus Aurora), but I do have a hard time finding packs/boxes that don't cost an arm & a leg nowadays. I may be including a Pacific box in a future break however so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete