Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014 Donruss Group Break boxes have been ordered!

I placed the order this morning for our two hobby boxes of 2014 Donruss.  These release February 26th, so it'll most likely be the beginning of March before I have them in hand and we get this break up and going.

That means there is still time to fill the last two slots available.  Once all 15 slots are filled, we'll random off the unclaimed teams to everyone.

Still waiting on payment from Matt Pederson, Roy-Z and Josh D.  Guys, if you'd get those to me this week I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you want to jump in on the fun, please head on over here to sign up now!  Remember guys and gals, just two 2 team slots left!

2 comments:

  1. Payment will be there Thursday night. If that last slot isn't picked up by then, I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware that you were going ahead with it so fast. Please email me the details.

    ReplyDelete