Monday, December 30, 2019

Cardboard Acquisitions: Baseball & Football edition

Hey everyone! I meant to post some new content to both the blog and my YouTube channel before Christmas, but there was just so much to do in order to get the house ready for family visiting and all that comes with it and I just didn't have the time.

However below is a link to my latest "pick ups" video I posted to my channel. I do hope to get back to some regular activity in the coming week or so. Hopefully I can get some ideas for a 2020 collecting resolution video out of my head and typed up before they disappear! Until then, enjoy the video.


2 comments:

  1. Just added this to my "watch later" list, hopefully I'll be able to do so later tonight or tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2019 Topps Holiday relics. I'm actually trying to build that set. Glad to see Panini sent you the Samuel autograph. Hopefully they get your Tatis in the mail sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete