Thursday, March 5, 2020

$1 Group Break



It's been awhile since I've hosted any type of break so I thought I'd open this box of 1995 Donruss Series 1 I've been sitting on for while. All teams are just $1 each and all cards will ship. Any multi-player cards (like the Bomb Squad inserts) will be randomly assigned using Random.org.

I plan to break a few boxes in my Facebook group...maybe one every other weekend. I'm allowing people to stack their cards - meaning I'll hold onto them until you're ready to ship which will allow you to save money if you plan on participating in multiple breaks.

You don't have to be a member of the Facebook group, but if you are and you participate I'll tag you so you can keep up with what's going on. If you want to participate, you can either claim a team in the group or just leave a comment here on this post. I hope to break as soon as we can get the majority of the teams claimed. Still plenty of good teams to grab too. Payments (friends & family for payment, goods & services for shipping): paypal.me/flywheels86

** Planning on breaking the box tonight, 03/08/20 at 10 PM Eastern on my YouTube channel. Join in if you can.


Orioles
Red Sox - Roy Galloway
Angels - Roy Galloway
White Sox
Indians - Timothy Henson
Tigers
Royals
Brewers
Twins
Yankees - @Lost_Collector
Athletics - Roy Galloway
Mariners - @pennysleeves
Rangers
Blue Jays
Braves - Colbey Hopper
Cubs
Reds - Cody Marsee
Rockies - Adam Kaningher
Astros
Dodgers - Joey Nigro
Marlins
Mets - Brett Alan
Phillies
Pirates - Wade Fisher
Cardinals - Kerry Biggs
Padres - Colbey Hopper
Giants - Dustin Dutra

13 comments:

  1. I've never done one of these before, but for a dollar I'd like to give it a try. I'll take the Mariners if no one else has already done so. Also, I'm not on the Facebook, so I wouldn't mind hearing about more of these cheap breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jon. Basically the way I'm working this now is I'll break a (junk wax) box every other week. Prices will be as cheap as I can offer. I'll stack your cards and when you're ready for me to ship I'll get you a shipping quote. This way if you participate in multiple breaks it'll save you money on shipping. Since I started this back up I've opened two boxes - 1991 Studio and 1992 Fleer Ultra Series 1. I already have a few other boxes in hand that I plan to break. I'm also scouring the internet for other cheap boxes that would be fun to break. As long as people participate (and I don't lose my shirt on this!) I'll keep offering boxes. I'll try to post sign ups here on the blog and on Twitter for those that don't use Facebook.

      Delete
  2. Can I snag the Yankees if still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to grab the Giants if they are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are Rockies and Marlins in this set, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, both teams are included. https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewTeams.cfm/sid/472/1995-Donruss

      Should I put you down for both?

      Delete
    2. I think just the Rockies this time, thanks.

      Delete
    3. Got you down for the Rockies.

      Delete
  5. I'll take the Mets if they're still there...and I'd like to do the stacking them for shipping. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brett, if you could go ahead and send in your $1 payment (friends & family please, paypal.me/flywheels86) for the Giants we'll get this box opened this evening at 10 PM on my YouTube channel.

      Delete