Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Baseball Photography at it's Finest - 2003 Topps Stadium Club

Awhile back I featured a box of 2003 Topps Stadium Club in one of my weekly Affordable Group Breaks and after the break was over I started to sort the cards and taking photos of the parallels, inserts and hits for a recap post. While sorting the cards by team I couldn't help but to get lost in the beauty of some of the shots captured on the cardboard. Stadium Club is synonymous for great photography...it's been that way since the series debuted in 1991, however it's easy to overlook the set and the photography due to the slew of releases, especially in the 90's. 

While there are some great shots in other Stadium Club releases, here are a few cards that really stood out to me the evening I was sorting our box of 2013.


I love this insert set...and probably should build the set just for the awesome shots featured








What are some of your favorite Stadium Club photos? Share them with me on Twitter (@flywheels)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I don't think I've seen much of that set, so appreciate you posting some of the cooler shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. These really are great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I haven't seen many images from this set either, so thanks for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete