Monday, November 29, 2021

I Won a Prize from the 11th Annual the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web hosted by Collector's Crack!

 

As you all know by now, the Atlanta Braves won the 2021 World Series championship...but so did I...well, sort of. Cynical Buddha over at Collector's Crack hosted again his Almost the Easiest World Series Contest on the Web this year and I corrected picked the Braves over the Astros! As promised, the winner would get a little care package in the mail that was carefully curated based on the winner's favorite team...so in my case that would be the Braves.

I figured it would be fun to record the opening of the package and my reaction to what was inside, so instead of a traditional blog post, let's do the video thing! 

Thanks again to Mark for the great cards and the easy contest. Let's do it again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win! It looks like you beat out quite a few other people.

    ReplyDelete