Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2011 Topps A&G Checklists - Where have I been?


I can't believe 2011 A&G is only a few weeks away from releasing and I'm just now getting a good look at the sell sheet and checklist.  I love the base design and I wouldn't mind attempting to build the set, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.  A quick scan of the inserts and there are a few that I do want to take the time to chase:
#AGA-MM Mike Minor Framed Autograph
#AGR-BM Brian McCann Framed Relic
#AGR-TH Tim Hudson Framed Relic
North Carolina U.S. Relics


This year's assortment of Mini insert sets didn't appeal to me as much until I saw these two.  Uninvited Guests and Floating Fortresses.  The Amityville Haunting...seriously?  How cool is that!  I also love U.S. history so that set is an easy gimme.

Unless I win the lottery or pull an awesome card I can flip on eBay I don't see myself being able to afford as much A&G this year as I could last year...but I want to go after these 2 sets regardless.  That said if you plan on buying a box or two and don't care anything for these two sets let me know!  Hopefully we can work something out.  Otherwise I'll have to keep an eye on COMC.

1 comment:

  1. The Uninvited Guests set looks awesome and it's what I'm most excited for.

    ReplyDelete