Sponsored by Baseball Card Exchange
A few days ago I got an e-mail with lots of new product to choose from. The selection is diverse and there are some boxes of cards I haven't seen offered in awhile...at least not at the listed prices. So I didn't miss out I jumped in a little earlier with September's break that I would normally. Scroll on down to see what we're looking at busting this month. The delayed Topps Marquee break will still be happening this month so this one probably won't occur until later. However sign ups are only for the first 14 other people so don't wait around too long!
2002 Fleer Maximum (hobby)
* 16 packs, 15 cards per pack
* game-used or autograph cards, 1:8 packs
2004 Fleer Patchworks (hobby)
* 18 packs, 5 cards per pack
* 2 jersey cards per box
* 1 patch card per box
2004 Fleer Platinum (hobby)
* 18 packs, 7 cards per pack
* 4 jumbo packs, 20 cards per pack
* Name Plates patch card 1:4 jumbo packs
So to recap we'd get 52 packs + 4 jumbo packs. According to the listed odds we'd get 4 jersey and or autograph cards and 2 patch cards for a total of 6 hits. The way it would go down this time around will be 15 total slots. $12.00 shipped gets you 2 teams. You'll get to pick your first team. After 15 teams have been claimed I'll open it back up for your choice of a 2nd team from the remaining teams. I'm trusting this break will fill up rather easily so I'm going out on a limb and ordering the boxes first. If you are interested please sign up by leaving a comment with your choice for 1st team. Then please submit your payment via PayPal (cardboardcollections at yahoo . com). Mark the payment as a gift please! Make sure to include your Blogger screen name and your mailing address. Please don't make me have to track you down to get a mailing address. Failure to pay for your team in a timely manner will equal forfeiting that team making it available for someone else to claim.
I'm planning on opening these boxes on video since there are so many cool hits promised. Video will be posted along with all of the inserts and hits being scanned in for a recap post. If there is enough interest I'd be game at doing the break live via UStream. Let me know if that is something you would prefer.
I'm not sure at the exact date of when we'll do this. It'll most likely be at the end of September or first of October. Why you ask am I asking for sign ups and payments earlier than normal? I'm afraid if I wait too long these boxes will sell out. I haven't seen this good of a mid 2000's selection in a long time and I don't want to miss out. So, let the fun begin! Claim your favorite team(s) now!
02) Nomo's Sushi Platter / Dodgers (paid)
03) Play at the Plate / Rangers (paid)
04) Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle / Cardinals (paid)
05) arfmax / Phillies (paid)
06) Shady Twine / Orioles (paid)
07) One Out Away / Indians (paid)
08) BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet / Mets (paid)
09) BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet / Yankees (paid)
10) Cardboard Conundrum / Cubs (paid)
11) arpsmith / Giants (paid)
12) Community Gum / White Sox (paid)
13) Collector's Crack / Brewers (paid)
14) Royals and Random / Royals (paid)
15) Cards From the Quarry / Rockies (paid)