Friday, September 9, 2011

2011 International League Top Prospects

A few weeks ago I took my family to a Charlotte Knights game versus the Gwinnett Braves.  Whenever I'm at the stadium I always drop by the little team store to see if there is anything of note.  Earlier in the baseball season I found several different 2011 Topps Team Sets so I picked up the Braves set since I had no hope of finding it at local retail.  This time around I noticed a different set of bagged cards displayed beside the Knights team sets.  A quick scan of the checklist card that was prominently featured on the front I saw there were 2 Braves included so I thought why not.  When you do find minor league cards for sale they tend to go for a buck or two.


I only have interest in two of these cards (duh, the Braves) so if you see a name and want the card just let me know.  Now onto the checklist and the two keepers for me.

Ryan Adams
Yonder Alonso
Photobucket
Domonic Brown
Anthony Carter
Lonnie Chisenhall
Andy Dirks
Kyle Gibson
Brandon Guyer
Tyler Henson
Jose Inglesias
Desmond Jennings
Photobucket
Ryan Kalish
Cole Kimball
Jason Kipnis
Chris Marrero
Devin Mesoraco
 Photobucket
Mike Minor
Jesus Montero
Kirk Nieuwenhuis
Andy Oliver
Rudy Owens
David Phelps
Alex Presley
Ben Revere
Photobucket
Julio Teheran
Ruben Tejada
Chris Valaika
Dayan Viciedo
Vance Worley

The cards are made by Choice Marketing and if you've seen any of their other minor league cards then you'll know these are pretty sharp looking cards.  Again if you would like to claim a card or cards just let me know.  There are still several sets I'm working on so check out my want lists at the top of the blog if you want to craft a trade.

5 comments:

  1. If you don't mind setting aside Ryan Adams and Tyler Henson for me I'd appreciate it. I have a growing stack of Braves set aside for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Kipnis & Presley (he's from my hometown). I'll find some Braves for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you know I'd like one card - any card! Thanks! Just add it to my stack (if I have one).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love love love to trade for the Montero if it is available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it guys. I'll set those cards aside for you.

    @ LC - make me an offer for Montero card...I'm easy to satisfy (that's what she said)

    ReplyDelete