Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Verse

Earlier in the week while trying to catch up on some of my blog reading I ran across fellow Braves fan Silver Slugger's blog where she was able to score in person some great autographs one Sunday afternoon @ Turner Field.  I noticed 2 cards autographed by former Braves 1B Sid Bream with the verse Galatians 2:20 underneath.  So thanks to Sid I bring you this week's Sunday Verse.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


 Awesome, powerful verse.  Thanks Sid for this week's inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Great verse. Nice play at the plate.

    I saw the Promise in Glen Rose, TX this weekend. It was great. (If you don't know what that is, do a google search!)

    ReplyDelete