Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Remember these?

Like a lot of collectors I've been using the baseball off season to recharge the proverbial battery, organize my card collection and spend some time doing other things.  During one of my recent "let's tackle this stack of cards" I ran across this frame that I forgot I had.

Sixshot013
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia auto #006/150 - Jose Vidro
There was a short time that Vidro was part of my PC, but I never got behind him as much as I did other players like Rey Ordonez...however I must've bought this on eBay or whatever 10 or so years ago.  While the whole presentation is pretty cool, I just don't care to own it any longer.  I'm hoping there is a Vidro fan or even an Expos fan out there that will want to take this off my hands.  If you are interested please let me know and I'm sure we can come to some kind of trading terms.  I'm not looking for much - maybe just a normal jersey or bat relic or an auto of a Braves player or someone from my PC.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these - not of Vidro, though. I don't remember who. I thought it was pretty cool too as it makes a nice display piece.

    ReplyDelete