Sunday, April 30, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 30


30 DAY BASEBALL CARD CHALLENGE
DAY 30
Your favorite card in your collection



We've finally made it to the end of this month long 30 day baseball card challenge and the last question was simply, "Your favorite card in your collection." This time I couldn't cheat, I had to go to my own collection to find a card that answered this question. For me this was pretty easy. While I have a lot of great cards, this 2011 Topps Marquee auto of Tim Hudson is my favorite card. I love the shiny gold metal grame, the holofoil look and the silver auto of Huddy. Being serially numbered 04/10 sure doesn't hurt the card either. It's a beautiful card, especially in hand, and the best auto I have in my collection, period. End of story, challenge complete!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the challenge! That is a great card!

    ReplyDelete