Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In the mail 2/9/10

2009 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Signatures, Nate McLouth #d 203/300. Here is one of my favorite cards I've added to the collection in awhile. The high price tag of the product usually scares me away from taking a chance on buying a box or even packs. So I just went the eBay route for this card. I like the red ink version better so I'm sure I'll track that down eventually.



2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History Stadium Scenes, Jeff Francoeur #d 033/180. Yeah it's a jersey card, but I love the stadium shot on the card. The fact I got it for less than $1.00 was pretty cool too.



2009 Bowman Sterling RC #125 autograph, Mike Goodson. This was one of those autograph redemption cards I had to wait 12 weeks or so for...and I'm very pleased with the card. I never bothered to see what other autograph rookies from this set looked like so it made opening the envelope that much more fun. I wished we would have seen Goodson on the field a little more this season, but when he did get some playtime I liked what I saw. Well worth the $3.00 I paid.








No comments:

Post a Comment