Monday, April 12, 2010

Start 'em young!

Photobucket

This is my 6 month old daughter Olivia. She is at that stage where she must be in the middle of everything. I pulled out a new card I got in the mail today to show my wife and Olivia quickly grabbed it out of my hand and was instantly mesmorized by the shiny Finest card. Have I hooked my daughter on this great hobby? If so I wouldn't mind at all!

If you were wondering what card she was holding it was a beautiful 2010 Topps Finest Jeff Francoeur Finest Moments autograph. Sure it's a sticker autograph, but at least the sticker is somewhat incorporated into the card's design. On my card the sticker isn't even straight! Oh well, it only set me back $2.00.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking card, I never thought I would be jealous of a 6 month old baby. She's a cutie to. Good luck, my little cutie is now 15 and I am missing those baby days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie.... but

    OH THE HUMANITY! Frenchy in a damn Muts uni... my eyes! MY EYES!

    ReplyDelete