Monday, April 12, 2010

I can dream...can't I?

Comic card sets used to be all the rage in the early 90's. Now they seem to be making a come back and as a card collector and comics fan I have to say that I don't mind. The card sets are very nicely done and the inserts such as these sketch cards are beautiful. Being true 1/1 cards though my chances of owning any of these are slim to none. So I guess I'll just have to gaze at the scans of the cards for the time being.

Photobucket
Firestar

Photobucket
Firestar

Photobucket
Spider-Woman

Photobucket
Silver Sable

Photobucket
Scarlet Witch

Photobucket
Firestar

Photobucket
Storm

Photobucket
Moon Knight

Photobucket
Black Cat

Photobucket
Spider-Man

Photobucket
Man Thing

1 comment:

  1. Bide your time. MWAAAAA. I picked up some 2008 Topps Baseball sketch cards for dirt cheap. Once the moment of ohh that's brand new and shiny passes prices tend to be much more reasonable, with fewer people bidding. Well at least most of the time.

    ReplyDelete