Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 Topps Silver Slate parallels aren't so silver

The other day I got in my 2 packs of 2013 Topps Silver Slate parallels from this year's wrapper redemption program and I was surprised to see the cards weren't so silver.  Instead they are a blue and sparkly.  Think the Emerald cards, just replace the green with blue.  In all honestly they look great.

With the cards being somewhat limited I wanted to offer them up here for trade in hopes I can trade for the Braves cards since I got shut out.  I've got a line on the Tim Hudson, but would still like the rest of the team.  Also open to trading these for something off my want list.

One of my packs contained a Silver Framed parallel #09/10 of Josh Beckett too!  Originally I wanted to trade it for the same card of Tim Hudson, but I'll really trade it for something of similar numbering or similar awesomeness of a Braves player or anyone else I collect (see right sidebar for list).  If you're interested in any of the cards please leave a comment, connect with me at Google + or Facebook, or e-mail me.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Colbey would you save that Axford for me please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already set aside that card for you anticipating you'd want it.

      Delete
  2. If you're not to attached to the Drabek, I could send you some pretty pretty Braves.

    ReplyDelete