Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Want List Updated

I've been doing a lot of "catch up" work lately and this includes finally getting some older A&G and GQ sets in pages/binders. While working on this I realized that my 2012 A&G Want List, while featured all the inserts and minis I was looking, the base cards I had never listed.

I grabbed a few things from Check Out My Cards this evening, but my base set is still lacking several cards. I'm hoping some of you guys still have some base cards lying around and don't mind trading for them. I updated my Trade List today after making a few trades and listing some new 2015 Topps inserts and parallels. I've got lots of A&G and GQ minis that I'm hoping someone will take off my hands too.

If you're interested please drop me a line.


No comments:

Post a Comment