Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Affordable Group Break - 2nd Team Randomization

Now that all of the slots have been filled and everyone has paid, it's time to randomly assign the unclaimed teams.

01 - Cardboard Collections - Braves / Angels
02 - Cards on Cards - Cardinals / Rays
03 - Angus - Mets / Marlins
04 - Cardboard Conundrum - Cubs / A's
05 - Daily Dimwit - Astros / Rockies
06 - CaptKirk42 - Expos / Blue Jays
07 - Royals & Randoms - Royals / Brewers
08 - Chronicles of Fuji - Yankees / Mariners
09 - Jason German - Reds / Twins
10 - Daily Dimwit - Dodgers / Padres
11 - 2x3 Heroes - White Sox / Indians
12 - 2x3 Heroes - Pirates / Tigers
13 - Royals & Randoms - Giants / Diamondbacks
14 - Royals & Randoms - Red Sox / Rangers
15 - Royals & Randoms - Orioles / Phillies

If you'd like to trade a team(s), please comment on either this post or on the Facebook post. That way I can make sure I keep up with who's swapping who.

15 comments:

  1. Brewers, Twins, and Indians are all available for trade.
    Would be looking for A's/Phillies/Rangers/DBacks/Padres/Rays.

    Colbey, I would be willing to do Angels for Phillies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Josh - I'll give you my Rangers and take the Indians off your hands.

      Delete
    3. Wonderful. Let's do it! Thank you.

      Colbey - I am giving the Indians to JediJeff for the Rangers.

      Twins and Brewers are still available.

      Delete
  2. My only attachment is to the Reds. If anyone wants the Jays let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Lots of interest in the A's. Cardboard Conundrum... I'd be willing to offer up my Mariners for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing that you are just used to the muscle memory of typing out the name Angels instead of Angus.

    If anyone wants the Marlins, they're available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to the trade floor a bit late, Hmm it seems some of the teams I might have been interested in have been traded around.

    I've got the D'Backs would consider: Rangers, Twins, Phillies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do Brewers or Blue Jays for the D-Backs if that interests you.

      Delete
    2. Josh,
      Blue Jays for D-Backs works for me.

      Delete
    3. Great!!! Thank you, Captain!

      Poor Colbey....keeping track of all my maneuvering. With this trade, I think I have the Brewers, DBacks, Rangers, and Phillies.

      Delete
    4. Thank you everyone...I think I have the list updated w/ all the trades

      Delete