Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Transformers Seacon Tech Spec Cards

If you don't know by now I also run a toy blog since I'm a avid Transformers and action figure collector.  Being a card collector as well I'm always excited when the two hobbies collide.  This post is one of those moments when the action figure geek leaks over to the card blog.  We'll return to our normal sports related posts shortly!

I finally got off my duff a few days ago and had my BigBadToyStore (BBTS) Pile of Loot shipped and the "new" G1 reissue of the Seacons is now finally in my hands.  I knew from the early pictures that the set came w/ a trading card sized tech spec of Piranacon himself, but I had no idea Hasbro included cards of the 6 individual team members!  Being a trading card collector I love it when the tech specs come in the form of trading cards.  I been known to buy the Japanese versions of Transformers just for the card(s) alone!  Yes, I'm that crazy.  Well I just wanted to share the cards with everyone today.  Perhaps in the future I'll do a review for Piranacon for my other blog, but for the mean time enjoy the scans of the tech spec cards.

Photobucket  Photobucket

It's hard to tell from the scans, but in the upper right corner of each card is purple foil with the words "G1 Commemorative".  Too bad all of Hasbro's TF product doesn't come w/ tech spec cards as these are very nicely done.

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment