Friday, October 21, 2011

I haven't forgotten the reason I started the blog...

...baseball cards.  Things around the Hopper household over the last few weeks have been a little hectic and not having hardly any money (read: no money) for new cards A Cardboard Problem's 2011 Topps Finest group break came along at the perfect time.  However many months back when the sign ups first went live I couldn't believe the Braves hadn't been taken so I quickly jumped on the opportunity.  This is the 2nd recent group break where my Braves have been highly successful.  Just take a look!

Photobucket
Refractor #467/549

Photobucket
Bronze Refractor #32/99
Photobucket
Gold Refractor #04/50
Photobucket
Finest Freshmen Purple Refractor #FF010
Photobucket
Finest Moments #FFM11
Photobucket
#459/499
Photobucket
#359/499
Photobucket
#326/499
Photobucket
#056/499
I'm not sure where the ladies got their Finest case from, but I'd swear it came straight from Turner Field.  I also got all of the base cards of the Braves and several duplicates so if any other Braves fans reading this (Silver Slugger, Captain Canuck, Tomahawk Chopping, etc.) need any base cards let me know.

Photobucket

This Julio Tehean card obviously wasn't part of the group break, but I managed to pick it up for only a few bucks.  I also got this awesome David Ross 2011 Topps Update Hope Diamond!

Photobucket
#35/60

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome Bravos! I could use any of the extras as well if they other Braves guys don't need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Sure thing. You wouldn't happen to have a Pujols or Holliday base card from the set would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I got 4 base cards out of that break.

    ReplyDelete