Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Free Cards - Round 2

Now that I'm getting to sorting through these monster boxes that have been stacked in the corner of my office for some time, I'm coming across cards that I no longer wish to hold onto. I've tried selling low value cards in my eBay store and frankly it just isn't worth my time to list these, so I've decided to just give them away!

I'll cover the postage for 1-3 cards. For larger lots or sets if you wouldn't mind throwing a couple of dollars my way to help cover postage I'd appreciate it.

I really just want to put these into the hands of others that will enjoy them, otherwise they may end up keeping me warm this winter! To claim a card or a lot, just leave a comment letting me know what you want. Then simply send me an email (flywheels at yahoo.com) with your name, address and what you wanted and I'll reply w/ my info. 

To keep this fair, I'm going to limit this to two (2) cards or lots per person per week. I have a good bit I plan on letting go so if you don't see anything that interests you this round, stay tuned as there will be more to come. I've even got some hand collated sets that will be up for grabs.

ROUND 2

Lot #1 CLAIMED!
2011 Panini Threads
base set, plus a few SP RCs
and several inserts including a jersey card

Lot #2 CLAIMED!
2011 Topps Cam Newton / Blaine Gabbert RC lot

Lot #3 CLAIMED!
Vintage lot

Lot #4 CLAIMED!
1998 Press Pass Grant Winstrom auto
2011 Panini Gridiron Greats Brandon Jacobs jersey (118/299)

7 comments:

  1. Definitely interested in the Winstrom auto!

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason, if you want the lot please look above for my email address and send me your address.

      Delete
  2. 2011 Topps Cam Newton / Blaine Gabbert RC lot Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll claim the vintage lot please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colbey! I sent you an email about Lot #1. Cheers, Brian

    ReplyDelete