Thursday, June 14, 2018

June 2018 Affordable Break 2nd Team Randomization

If you watched the live video in the Facebook group this evening, then you should know how the unclaimed 15 teams were assigned to all participants. If not, well you're in luck because here they are below!

01 - Cardboard Collections - Braves / Rays
02 - Cards on Cards - Cardinals / Tigers
03 - Community Gum - White Sox / Pirates
04 - Nachos Grande - Reds / Mets
05 - Roy Galloway - Red Sox / Marlins
06 - gcrl - Dodgers / Padres
07 - Royals & Randoms - Royals / Giants
08 - the Lost Collector - Yankees / Rockies
09 - Marc Brubaker - Astros / Expos
10 - Nick Dusenbury - Orioles / Phillies
11 - Highly Suggestive & Completely Arbitrary - Twins / Diamondbacks
12 - Marc Brubaker - Cubs / Rangers
13 - Angels in Order - Angels / Mariners
14 - Cardboard Collections - Brewers / Indians
15 - Cardboard Collections - Blue Jays / A's

We've got 21 bonus packs, yes, 21 bonus packs in this break to go along w/ our two boxes. If you didn't watch the video, you may want to as I revealed what those packs are towards the end of the video.

If you are wanting to make a trade, please comment on this post so that I can see any trades that are agreed upon by both parties. I want to make sure I pack and send the correct cards to the correct people so let's make sure to do all trading on this post please.

I'm looking to go live in the Facebook Group at 9 PM Eastern on Saturday, 06/16/18. I'm hoping we can get some people in on the video as it makes it more entertaining for me to chat with you guys as I bust the packs. I'll do my best to do a recap post for the blog once all the boxes and packs and have been opened. If you have any questions for me please let me know, otherwise thanks for your support and I look forward to Saturday night.

7 comments:

  1. I'll throw out the first few teams for trade if anyone is interested: Rangers, Mariners, Rays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll swap you the Expos for the Rangers. OR, I’ll buy the Cubs/Rangers as a second slot. Either is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will trade you some Braves and Panthers cards for the Indians you pull in this break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't pull the trigger on this one. Maybe the next one I can get in on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Tom (Angels in Order) bought in late and purchased the Angels slot, then I traded him the Mariners for the Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc bought in late as well and grabbed the Blue Jays/Cubs slot. We also traded the Cubs for the Rangers.

    ReplyDelete