Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boxes have arrived!

Just a quick note that UPS delivered our group boxes earlier this evening.  I just finished recording the video of the 2012 Topps jumbo box and it'll be up most likely on Friday.  If you subscribe to my YouTube channel however you can watch it sooner than later.  I'll also try to scan in the hits to share with everyone else that doesn't want to watch the video.  That's it for now.  It's late here on the east coast, I've got to work tomorrow and my 2 year old just woke up screaming.  Later!

2 comments:

  1. I watched the break last night and was keeping my fingers crossed for a Brooks Robinson World Series pin. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a few months for prices to go down and then scour the 'Bay! Thanks for the break!

    ReplyDelete