Friday, February 6, 2015

2014 Topps Gypsy Queen and Allen & Ginter Want Lists posted

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm really late to the party, but better late than never. Right? During my hiatus so to speak, I didn't buy much of anything outside of a few retail blasters and rack packs. However I really like the GQ and A&G brands and I'd like to finish off at least the basic sets. I've added the SPs, inserts and relics I'd like too, but for now I'm focusing on the base set of each brand.

I've also added a few cards up for trade from both series too. I doubt anyone can use them, but just in case make sure to check those lists. I've got a good many Mini cards. I'm still working on my backlog of what I have left to trade, so I'm only entertaining trades / purchases right now involving these 2 sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment