Sunday, August 2, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 2006 Bowman football (Jumbo)

** UPDATE 08/06/20 - Break is FULL **


This break will feature a jumbo box of 2006 Bowman. For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database for complete checklists. I'm posting these signs up to the Facebook group, my blog and on Twitter all at the same time so if you want to claim a team(s), I recommend you don't wait.

Prices are listed by each team. All cards ship. The price does not include shipping. Stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or want me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel on Friday, 08/07/20 at 10 PM eastern. I'll update all of my social media outlets (FB group, Twitter @flywheels) as teams are claimed.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86

Arizona Cardinals $3 - Denny Wagner PAID
Atlanta Falcons $3 - Roy Galloway PAID
Baltimore Ravens $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
Buffalo Bills $3 - Roy Galloway PAID
Carolina Panthers - Colbey PAID
Chicago Bears $3 - Ben Martin PAID
Cincinnati Bengals $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
Cleveland Browns $2 - Wade Fisher PAID
Dallas Cowboys $3 - Bill Beck PAID
Denver Broncos $1 - Lobo Solitario PAID
Detroit Lions $2 - Ben Morris
Green Bay Packers $3 - Drew Inman
Houston Texans $4 - Bill Beck PAID
Indianapolis Colts $3 - Spiegel83 PAID
Jacksonville Jaguars $1 - Lobo Solitario PAID
Kansas City Chiefs $3 - Jason McQuitty PAID
Miami Dolphins $3 - Ben Morris
Minnesota Vikings $1 - Lobo Solitario PAID
New England Patriots $3 - Roy Galloway PAID
New Orleans Saints $3 - Denny Wagner PAID
New York Giants $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
New York Jets $3 - Ben Martin PAID
Oakland Raiders $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
Philadelphia Eagles $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
Pittsburgh Steelers $3 - Wade Fisher PAID
San Diego Chargers - Colbey PAID
San Francisco 49ers $3 - Brandon Bronzan PAID
Seattle Seahawks $1 - Lobo Solitario PAID
St. Louis Rams - Colbey PAID
Tampa Bay Buccaneers $1 - Dennis Blay PAID
Tennessee Titans $3 - Denny Wagner PAID
Washington Redskins $1 - Lobo Solitario PAID


4 comments:

  1. Colbey, I'll take the rest, or at least whichever are still available. As of now I'm seeing Baltimore, Cincy, NYG, Oakland, Philly, and Tampa. Will you please let me know which are available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baltimore, Cincinnati, NY Giants, Oakland, Philly & Tampa...you are correct. $6 whole US dollars...that's a steal!

      Delete