Sunday, August 9, 2020

Affordable Group Break Changes - Not on Facebook? Not a Problem!

I mentioned in my recap post I posted earlier this morning that moving forward I wasn't going to post sign ups here on the blog...and several readers have expressed their displeasure in this decision. My goal is to simplify things while try to appeal to as many people as possible. I understand that I have people who have followed this blog for years, or followers on Twitter who aren't on Facebook and have no interest in using Facebook and/or joining my group. I hear you!

While I mull over what to do, I am going to try to appeal to those non-FB users by creating a post on Sunday announcing the product for that week's breaks. If you are interested in more info or want to inquire about claiming a team, all you'll have to do is leave a comment and I'll confirm that team(s) availability.

Hosting these Affordable Group Breaks goes back quite a bit here on this blog and I don't want to alienate any of my long time readers and fellow collectors. I'm open to suggestions as well so don't hesitate to comment or reach out to me. Until then, I appreciate everyone's patience and of course your continued support.

Now that is out of the way, this week's break will feature both baseball and football. 2002 Donruss Fan Club & 1996 Pacific Litho-Cel. If you're interested please leave a comment and I'll let you know the availability.


Angels $3, Diamondbacks $2, Orioles $3, Red Sox $3, Cubs $3, Reds $4, Indians $3, Rockies $2, Tigers $2, Marlins $2, Astros $4, Royals $3, Dodgers $3, Brewers $2, Twins $2, Expos $2, Mets $3, Yankees $4, A's $4, Phillies $2, Pirates $2, Padres $3, Giants $3, Mariners $3, Cardinals $4, Rays $2, Rangers $3, Blue Jays $2


Cardinals $3, Falcons $2, Ravens $2, Bills $3, Bears $2, Bengals $2, Browns $1, Cowboys $4, Broncos $4, Lions $3, Packers $4, Oilers $4, Colts $2, Jaguars $2, Chiefs $3, Dolphins $3, Vikings $2, Patriots $3, Saints $2, Giants $2, Jets $2, Raiders $2, Eagles $2, Steelers $2, Chargers $2, 49ers $3, Seahawks $2, Rams $2, Buccaneers $2, Redskins $2

12 comments:

  1. I am interested in the dodgers and jaguars for these breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got you down for both - Dodgers ($3) & Jaguars ($2)

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in the Cowboys if available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Michael, the Cowboys were one of the first teams to go this morning.

      Delete
  3. In the future it would help to have the pricelist on the blog. Not having a FB account, I can't even see the post there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and will get the added info up shortly.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cynical Buddha already grabbed the Packers. At the time of my reply, the Cardinals/Falcons/Ravens/Bills/Bengals/Browns/Vikings/Saints/Giants/Jets/Raiders/Chargers/Seahawks/Rams/Buccaneers/Redskins are still available.

      Delete
  5. The toughest thing for me personally is how early in the day they're posted. Other than that, no complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I get back into my normal Sunday church routine, I'll be posting later in the day.

      Delete
  6. I'll take the Red Sox if still available. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Boston was one of the first teams claimed. However, stay tuned as you may have a chance of grabbing your Sox this Saturday in the next break...

      Delete