Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Am I Crazy? Another FREE Break?!

** UPDATE 12/17/20 ** Break is full!

Surprise! Let's do one more FREE break so we can close out 2020 on a positive note! You don't have to have a current stack with me to participate, although this is a good time to get started! If you currently have a stack with me then I'll gladly add this to your stack. I am asking that you only claim one team for the first 24 hour period. After that time frame has expired I'll open it back up.

This break will feature one box of 1992 Studio. This set consists of 264 cards, 48 packs per box. All cards ship. Shipping is not included as stacking applies. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel on Friday, 12/18/20 at 10 PM eastern.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address.

Baltimore Orioles - Stephen Fennell
Boston Red Sox - Bruce Landry
California Angels - Ben Morris
Chicago Cubs - Ben Martin
Chicago White Sox - Andrew Rein
Cincinnati Reds - Chris Reed
Cleveland Indians - Marcus Scott
Detroit Tigers - Brian Butzen
Houston Astros - Denny Wagner
Kansas City Royals - Matthew Brenzikofer
Los Angeles Dodgers - Joey Nigro
Milwaukee Brewers - Brian Butzen
Minnesota Twins - Matt Pederson
Montreal Expos - Andrew Rein
New York Mets - Bret Alan
New York Yankees - @Chapter37
Oakland Athletics - Ben Martin
Philadelphia Phillies - Dan Horton
Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher
San Diego Padres - Ben Morris
San Francisco Giants -Denny Wagner
Seattle Mariners - Tim Bailey
St. Louis Cardinals - Jared Bottorff
Texas Rangers - Hal Sauceman
Toronto Blue Jays - Hal Sauceman

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I'm in for the Mets again, if I may. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I put my name in for the Indians please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Tim, but the Indians were claimed in my FB group last night after I went to bed. Care to take another team?

      Delete