Monday, December 14, 2020

Let's wrap up 2020 with a FREE break!

** UPDATE ** 12/15/20 - Break is full!


To wrap up 2020, I wanted to give back and offer a FREE break. You don't have to have a current stack with me to participate, although this is a good time to get started! If you currently have a stack with me then I'll gladly add this to your stack. I am asking that you only claim one team for the first 24 hour period. After that time frame has expired I'll open it back up.

This break will feature one box of 1997 Pinnacle X-Press. This set consists of 150 cards with each pack consisting of 8 cards, 24 packs in the box. All cards ship. Price does not include shipping as stacking applies. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel on Friday, 12/18/20 at 10 PM eastern.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address.

Anaheim Angels - Tom Tessier
Atlanta Braves - Hal Sauceman
Baltimore Orioles - Andrew Rein
Boston Red Sox - Matt / Diamond Jesters
Chicago Cubs - Ben Martin
Chicago White Sox - Chad Pacey
Cincinnati Reds - Chris Reed
Cleveland Indians - Marcus Scott
Colorado Rockies - John Donovan
Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris
Florida Marlins - Adam Kaningher
Houston Astros - Denny Wagner
Kansas City Royals - Matthew Brenzikofer
Los Angeles Dodgers - Joey Nigro
Milwaukee Brewers - Brian Butzen
Minnesota Twins - Matt Pederson
Montreal Expos - Colbey Hopper
New York Mets - Bret Alan
New York Yankees - @Chapter37
Oakland Athletics - KMack
Philadelphia Phillies - Dan Horton
Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher
San Diego Padres - Spiegel83
San Francisco Giants - @pgn354
Seattle Mariners - Tim Bailey
St. Louis Cardinals - Kerry Biggs
Texas Rangers - Trevor P
Toronto Blue Jays - karsal

         

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, Mariners were already claimed...I've been behind in updating all the various sign up posts tonight! Is there another team you'd like instead?

      Delete
  2. Blue Jays please and thank you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angels please. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and if nobody else wants any booster point cards, I can use them, or trade for them.

      Delete
  4. I would like to claim the Rangers, please. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one claimed the Red Sox yet? That's a first! Usually I miss out! I'll snag them if no one else has. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be happy to get the Mets. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete