Monday, August 28, 2017

2016 & 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter Want Lists (Finally)

To say I've been a little behind in getting myself organized is an understatement. I've got several sets that I'm building that I don't have active want lists for. Over the past few weekends I bought a new 4 inch binder and some pages and got to work on putting my 2016 A&G and 2017 A&G organized and in pages. This evening I took some time to finally get actual want lists prepared. I'm hoping to trade of course, but I still have more work to do in getting my doubles and other new cards I have listed on my trade list.

If you have lots of base cards and or inserts from last year or this year's Allen & Ginter set and you're up to trading, drop me a line and we'll see if we can work something out.



5 comments:

  1. I've got a decent amount of 2017 Ginter: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2017/07/for-trade-2017-topps-allen-ginter.html

    Also 2016 Ginter: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2016/08/2016-topps-allen-ginter-for-trade.html

    Shoot me an email if interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I not surprised that you have plenty left over?! I'll take a look at your lists to see if by chance I have anything you want in exchange.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good, I'll accept LEGO as well :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can do LEGO! I've got the (Series 1) Nurse, (3) Space Villain, (9) Battle Mech, (9) Waiter, (14) Banshee and (14) Plant Monster. Let me know how much of my A&G Want Lists you can help me out with for these. (all are complete by the way)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you an email with what I had for you. Let me know if you didn't get it.

      Delete