Saturday, February 26, 2011

Card Show Bound!

I've been waiting for this day for several weeks after finding that a card & toy show is coming to my area.  I haven't been to one single card show since I started collecting again in late 2009 so I'm needless to say this is kind of a big deal for me.

I swear this past evening was like Christmas Eve as I it felt like the longest night ever!  I couldn't sleep much I was so excited.  Well that and I offered to sleep on the couch so my pregnant wife could get a good night's rest in the bed.

So I'm up @ 6 am and preparing my want lists for the show.  I have no idea what I'll find, but regardless of the outcome it oughta be fun.  If I strike out on the card front then I'll step over to the other side of the massive room and hit up the action figures and what not.  Either way I hope to post a report of my findings here and/or on my toy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment