Monday, August 22, 2011

I want your empty blasters & boxes!

I've got a little project in mind and I want your empty blasters and the tops to your boxes (hobby or retail - baseball or football).  I'm too cheap to really offer anything for them, but I can send you a few random cards of your player or team of choice in return.

I'd rather have the blasters flattened unless you can carefully cut off the sides.  What I'm really wanting are both sides of the blaster along with any box tops from regular boxes.  I've already got a start with some current product so if you see it listed below it's currently not needed.  Shoot me an e-mail if you can / want to help me out.

Blasters:
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes
2009 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee
2009 Upper Deck
2010 Topps Chrome
2011 Score football
2011 Topps Series 2
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Heritage
2011 Topps Lineage
2011 Topps WWE Champions
2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions

Boxes:
2008 Topps
2008 Topps Updates & Highlights
2011 Topps Series 1
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter
2011 Topps Opening Day

4 comments:

  1. Are you interested in the 72 card, $10 boxes of Topps Series 1 and 2? I've got a few of each if so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you just want baseball, or do you want other sports as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a big pile of empty boxes that I haven't recycled for some reason, a few of which I kept just the tops. Maybe this is why. Email me at QAPLAGCA at yahoo since I don't see a link to your email anywhere here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baseball, Football and Wrestling at the moment please.

    ReplyDelete