Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Video Pack Break - 1988 Topps Dinosaurs Attack!

 Got a quick treat for everyone today.  While purchasing my boxes for this month's impromptu group break (which by the way are some teams left!) I grabbed a box of 1988 Topps Dinosaurs Attack!  I knew nothing about the set, but I like non-sports trading cards and a lot of the 70's and 80's Topps non-sports stuff can be entertaining...depending on your tastes.  Being a huge horror movie fan I found these cartoonish graphic cards appealing from what little info I could find so I grabbed a box to see what they were all about.  Let me tell you I'm oh so glad I did!  Take a look...


I can't wait to put the set together and put them in pages.  I want to see how the whole story unfolds.  I'll make sure to share the set once I've put it all together.  That's it for now.  The group break will be starting soon so if you've been delaying grabbing a team for 5 bucks now is the time!

** EDIT **  Sorry about the audio failing.  I'm not sure what went wrong.  Still trying to figure out this new webcam.  If anyone really wants me to reshoot the video so they can hear my witty commentary just let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a cool set - did the box yield a complete set?

    ReplyDelete