Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Trade Bait including Peyton Manning, Drew Brees & Sammy Sosa RCs, Don Mattingly relic

While trying to do some organizing I ran across a small stack of cards I had been saving (for some reason) and I thought why not see if anyone out there in Blogger land would be interested.  If you look to the right you'll see a rather lengthy list of players and teams I collect.  See something you want?  Just shoot me an offer and we'll see what happens.

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

Wonder if Peyton will ever play another game in the NFL?

Photobucket   Photobucket

I still can't believe the Chargers traded him away.

Photobucket

Just give me anything Carolina Panthers and you can have this!

Photobucket

Remember when this Leaf RC was highly coveted?

Photobucket

I hate the Yankees, but I love this card.  Helps that I pulled it out of a retail box in 1997.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the Mattingly. I have these cards available....

    http://www.sports-n-more-trading-cards.com/card_images/baseball/gu.jpg

    http://www.sports-n-more-trading-cards.com/card_images/baseball/gwynn.jpg

    Let me know if anything interests you

    ReplyDelete