Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pack Break - 2009 Donruss Threads Rookie Class

I always forgot that late in the NFL season games are being played on Thursday night.  Even though I can't sit down and watch the game (stupid NFL Network) I can enjoy a little NFL cardboard fun with another cheap-o pack from Target.

Photobucket

I forgot that Matthew Stafford's rookie year was 2009.  Perhaps I'll get lucky and pull his RC?

Photobucket
#25 Jamal Lewis

Photobucket
#82 Vincent Jackson

Photobucket
#39 Matt Schaub

Photobucket
#41 Anthony Gonzalez

Photobucket
#98 Chris Cooley

I generally like the design of Threads each year (or at least since Panini took over), but I can't say 2009's design wins me over.  It takes up too much room on the card and takes away from the background shots.  No Panthers in the pack either so another dud for me.

1 comment:

  1. I like how cooley appears to be crossing the finish line because of the name bar.

    ReplyDelete