Thursday, December 29, 2011

More football Trade Bait

Two new cards up for grabs from the recently released 2011 Panini Gridiron Gear:

2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Titus Young Rookie Orientation #243/299     2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Brandon Jacobs jersey #118/299

The Titus Young jersey is #d 243/299 while the Brandon Jacobs is #d 118/299.  Looking for something similar of Cam Newton, any other Carolina Panthers, Tim Tebow, Kurt Warner or possibly A.J. Green.  Sewingmachineguy - if you're reading this and interested in the Titus Young card let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. Just a comment, I saw the Young and from the small pic in my blogroll it looked like his hands were turned and he was "holding" his jersey relic. That could be a cool subset. The jersey relic subset where each player is posing like he is holding the swatch between his hands. Sorry, back to what you were doing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be down for a trade. I will hit the card cave and see what I can come up with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete