Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pack Break - 2008 Upper Deck Football Heroes

I can't believe the 2011 NFL season is almost over!  Let's enjoy the last few weeks of the regular season by opening a cheap-o pack of football cards.

Photobucket

I never bought much of the Baseball Heroes stuff, but when I did I liked it.  Before today I've never even knew what these Football Heroes cards looked like.  Just like with the baseball set I'm now hooked!

Photobucket
#206 Billy Sims (Legendary Heroes)

Photobucket
#253 Tom Morello (Guitar Heroes)

What?  How did this card get in my pack?

Photobucket

#102 Adarius Bowman (Rookie Heroes)

Photobucket

#163 Jonathan Stewart (Rookie Heroes)

Woohoo!  A card that fits into my collection (Carolina Panthers) that I don't have.

Photobucket

#39 Dwayne Bowe (Football Heroes)

Photobucket

#8 Brett Favre (Football Heroes)

Some would say this card makes the pack a winner.  I say meh.

I can say I hope to find more of these in the discount box at Target in the near future.  There is just something about these "Heroes" sets that make them so much fun to collect.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any--I got a bunch of extras from my three retail boxes and I'll be happy to send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dennis, but I'm not planning on building the set. Just looking for any Carolina Panthers or NC State alumni.

    ReplyDelete