Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pack Break - 2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars

Photobucket

I remember when the baseball version of Rookies & Stars hit.  I loved it.  At the moment I don't remember if there was a certain card or rookie I was after, but I do remember hitting my LCS buying pack after pack.  This is my first exposure to the football variety so let's see if this carries that same excitement I had with the baseball set.

Photobucket
#98 Clinton Portis

Photobucket
#30 Brandon Stokley

Photobucket
#9 Demetrius Williams

Photobucket
#76 Willie Parker

Photobucket
#51 Chad Pennington

Well, I can safely say that the excitement I once had is dead.  This pack just didn't do anything for me.  Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's kind of funny that this is a pack from 2008 and NONE of those guys are playing for their pictured team and I don't think any are even playing anywhere... at least not significantly. Bummer, man.

    ReplyDelete