Monday, May 28, 2012

Trade with Plaschke

Continuing my catching up on trade posts, next up is a fantastic trade that was in the works for quite a while.  Back during all that Peyton Manning hoop-la I decided to let go of several Manning and Drew Brees RCs that I essentially forgot I had.  Greg from Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle expressed interest in them so I said just send me something of "equal value" from the teams or players I collect.  Boy did he ever do a good job picking out some cards.  Take a look...

1966 Topps Eddie Mathews
1966 Topps
I don't normally do vintage, but there is a certain charm about these old cards.  This has to be the oldest Braves card in my collection now.

2002 Playoff Piece of the Game jersey
2002 Playoff A Piece of the Game
2002 Topps Gold Label MLB Award Ceremony Relic
2002 Topps Gold Label
I loved the Gold Label set and these relic cards are equally as nice.  I wish all relic cards could be as thin as this one.

2002 Topps 206 Mini Framed Relic
2002 Topps 206
I love these framed mini cards.  I don't think I have anything from '02 Topps 206 so this was a pleasant surprise!

2010 Topps Magic RC
2010 Topps Magic RC
One of the best looking Tebow RCs in my opinion.

2010 Panini Crown Royale David Gettis auto (099/199)
2010 Panini Crown Royale auto (099/199)
Us Carolina fans are expecting good things out of David Gettis as well as the rest of the WR core in 2012.

2011 Bwman Sterling DeAngelo Williams Veteran Relic
2011 Bowman Sterling Veteran Relic
I still don't get the red jersey swatch...

2006 Topps DeAngelo Williams RC BCCG 10 Mint
2006 Topps  RC BCCG 10 Mint
I only have 2 other graded cards in my various collections - not something I've really pursued.  However these slabs of plastic are still pretty cool.

Greg really out did himself with this trade.  He selected some fantastic cards and I couldn't be happier.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being so patient Colbey, and thanks for the great swap! Glad everything I sent was to your liking!

    ReplyDelete