Saturday, April 18, 2020

2002 Donruss Super Estrellas Group Break Results

If you missed the live stream Friday night of the break, you can watch my ugly mug below as we rip 24 packs of the all Spanish product...fun stuff.


This was my first real exposure to this set and wow, it is a lot of fun. I may have to track down another box just for myself and build the set. The Novato SPs will make it difficult to build the whole set, but the product was fun enough that I may just be up for the challenge.


The base cards have a nice, clean design. Donruss should have used this design IMO on a wider released set. All of the inserts have a foil finish so they are much better looking in person than on camera. Each pack also yielded a 5x7 mini poster. Even though I can't pronounce some of the insert sets, this was a great product to rip. Below are some of the highlights of the cards pulled if you're not up for watching the video. Thanks to all who participated. Let me know when you're ready to have your stack shipped and I'll send you an invoice. Other wise, the next break has been posted so what are you waiting for? Spots are filling up super fast!

base cards

Lanzamiento de Precision


Nacion de Origen

Poder de Cuadragunlar

Estrellas

2 comments:

  1. That thumbnail for the video is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got a batch of these myself and started the set. Would have joined, but I would have wanted all that I didn't have.

    ReplyDelete