Sunday, April 26, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 2005 Topps Rookie Cup

** UPDATE 04/28/20 ** Box has arrived! Prices of all remaining teams have been dropped...some teams now just $1!!

This break will feature 2005 Topps Rookie Cup. The base set consists of 160 cards. Each pack consists of 5 base cards, 24 packs in the box. For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for checklists. I'm posting these signs up to the Facebook group, my blog and on Twitter all at the same time so if you want to claim a team(s), I recommend you don't wait.

Price is listed beside each team. The price does not include shipping. Like with my recent previous breaks, stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or what me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel as soon as the break fills up. I'll update all of my social media outlets with a date/time of when the break will occur.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Anaheim/California Angels $3 - Angels in Order/Tom paid
Arizona Diamondbacks $1 - Adam McKenzie paid
Atlanta/Milwaukee Braves - Colbey paid
Baltimore Orioles $4 - Adam McKenzie paid
Boston Red Sox $3 - Roy G. paid
Chicago Cubs $3 - Wade F. paid
Chicago White Sox - Colbey paid
Cincinnati Reds $2 - Ben M. paid
Cleveland Indians $4 - Adam McKenzie paid
Colorado Rockies $2 - Adam Kaningher paid
Detroit Tigers $1 - Adam McKenzie paid
Florida Marlins $1 - Adam McKenzie paid
Houston Astros $2 - Adam McKenzie paid
Kansas City Royals $2 - Josh D. paid
Los Angeles Dodgers $3 - Joey N. paid
Milwaukee Brewers $2 - Mark E. paid
Minnesota Twins $1 - Ben M. paid
Montreal Expos $3 - Ben M. paid
New York Mets - Colbey paid
New York Yankees $5 - AJ/Lost Collector paid
Oakland/KC Athletics $3 - Tim/Cardpocalypse paid
Philadelphia Phillies $2 - Josh D. paid
Pittsburgh Pirates $2 - Wade F. paid
San Diego Padres $1 - Ben M. paid
San Francisco Giants $1 - Dustin D. paid
Seattle Mariners $4 - Ben M. paid
St. Louis Cardinals $3 - Cards on Cards/Kerry paid
Tampa Bay Devil Rays $1 - Adam McKenzie paid
Texas Rangers $1 - Adam McKenzie paid
Toronto Blue Jays $2 - karsal paid

23 comments:

  1. If available, I’ll take Yankees please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also take the Phillies, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give the A's a chance this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must've gotten beat out by a Facebook dude. This is one I actually intrigued by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've had a guy on FB regularly take the Dodgers.

      Delete
  5. Would love to know how cheap the boxes are. Another break I can't do by team because I'd want twelve different PC guys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll grab the Brewers for this one too, but just the crew for me this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and just like that, the Reds, Twins and Padres are off the board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Break is full!! We'll be breaking the box Friday evening, 05/01/20 at 9 PM eastern live on my YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete