Friday, April 17, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 1996 Leaf Preferred


** UPDATE 04/22/20 ** Break is full! Will break live on my YouTube channel Friday evening, 04/24/20 at 9 PM Eastern.

I'm going to do the next Affordable Group Break a little differently. Instead of all the teams being priced the same, I've assigned different prices per team based on the number of cards in the base set and the main insert set (which fall 1 per pack).

This break will feature 1996 Leaf Preferred. The base set consists of 150 cards. Each pack consists of 6 base cards (20 pt. card stock) and 1 Preferred Steel metal card! The Preferred Steel set features 77 cards. There are a few parallels that should be found, however the odds on the inserts (which are very nice looking) are up there. For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for checklists. I'm posting these signs up to the Facebook group, my blog and on Twitter all at the same time so if you want to claim a team, I recommend you don't wait.

Price is listed beside each team. The price does not include shipping. Like with my recent previous breaks, stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or what me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel as soon as the break fills up. I'll update all of my social media outlets with a date/time of when the break will occur.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Atlanta Braves - Colbey Hopper
Baltimore Orioles $3 - Ben Martin (paid)
Boston Red Sox $4 - Roy Galloway (paid)
California Angels - Colbey Hopper
Chicago Cubs $3 - Ben Martin (paid)
Chicago White Sox $4 - Mark Eisenman (paid)
Cincinnati Reds $3 - Chris Reed (paid)
Cleveland Indians $3 - Timothy Henson
Colorado Rockies $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Detroit Tigers $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Florida Marlins $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Houston Astros $3 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Kansas City Royals $2 - @jmswyo (paid)
Los Angeles Dodgers $4 - Joey Nigro (paid)
Milwaukee Brewers $1 - Mark Eisenman (paid)
Minnesota Twins $3 - Roy Galloway (paid)
Montreal Expos $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
New York Mets $3 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
New York Yankees $5 - @Lost_Collector (paid)
Oakland Athletics $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Philadelphia Phillies $2 - Adam McKenzie (paid)
Pittsburgh Pirates $1 - Wade Fisher (paid)
San Diego Padres $4 - Roy Galloway (paid)
San Francisco Giants $3 - Dustin Dutra (paid)
Seattle Mariners $5 - Ben Martin (paid)
St. Louis Cardinals $3 - Kerry Biggs (paid)
Texas Rangers $2 - Ben Martin (paid)
Toronto Blue Jays $3 - Adam McKenzie (paid)

9 comments:

  1. How much for what's left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben claimed the Rangers on FB and I overlooked his comment, so that leaves 6 teams. If you want them you can have them all for $10. Let me know ASAP!

      Delete
  2. I'll take them.

    ReplyDelete