Thursday, April 30, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 1995 Upper Deck SP

** 05/07/20 UPDATE ** All remaining teams have been dropped to $1 each. The box has finally arrived and we'll break Friday evening, 05/08/20 at 9 PM Eastern on the YouTube channel. 

This break will feature 1995 Upper Deck SP. The base set consists of 207 cards. Notable RC include Hideo Nomo. Each pack consists of 8 base cards, 32 packs in the box. For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for checklists. I'm posting these signs up to the Facebook group, my blog and on Twitter all at the same time so if you want to claim a team(s), I recommend you don't wait.

Price is listed beside each team. The price does not include shipping. Like with my recent previous breaks, stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or want me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel as soon as the break fills up. We'll break the box as soon as all the spots fill up. I'll update all of my social media outlets (FB group, Twitter @flywheels) with a date/time of when the break will occur.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Atlanta Braves - Colbey paid
Baltimore Orioles $3 - Nick D. paid
Boston Red Sox $2 - Tim B. paid
California Angels - Colbey paid
Chicago Cubs $3 - Ben M. paid
Chicago White Sox - Colbey paid
Cincinnati Reds $2 - Chris R. paid
Cleveland Indians $3
Colorado Rockies $2 - Adam K. paid
Detroit Tigers $1 - Ben M. paid
Florida Marlins $1 - Ben M. paid
Houston Astros $3 - Wade F. paid
Kansas City Royals $3 - @jmswyo paid
Los Angeles Dodgers $4 - @dodgersdennis paid
Milwaukee Brewers $2 - Mark E. paid
Minnesota Twins $3 - Roy G. paid
Montreal Expos $1
New York Mets $2 - @jmswyo paid
New York Yankees $4 - Ben M. paid
Oakland Athletics $2 - Roy G. paid
Philadelphia Phillies $2 - Dan H. paid
Pittsburgh Pirates $2 - Wade F. paid
San Diego Padres $2 - Roy G. paid
San Francisco Giants $3 - Dustin D. paid
Seattle Mariners $4 - Ben M. paid
St. Louis Cardinals $2 - Kerry B. paid
Texas Rangers $2 - Tim B. paid
Toronto Blue Jays $1 - Ben M. paid

10 comments:

  1. Rangers and Red Sox if available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Indians. Emailing you info now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please email me your email address and mailing address or future use.

      Delete
    2. I haven't received an email or payment yet. Please do so today (05/07/20) as we'll be breaking tomorrow and I'd hate it if you were to forfeit your team.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, but since I haven't heard from you or received payment, I'm putting the Indians back up for grabs.

      Delete
  3. The person who originally claimed the Indians has not paid...so they are up for grabs...just $3. Still have the Expos left at only $1 if anyone is interested. Breaking tonight at 9 PM!

    ReplyDelete