Sunday, June 28, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 1996 Topps Laser Series 1 & 2

** 07/02/20 UPDATE - Prices have been dropped for all remaining teams **


I first featured a box of 1996 Topps Laser in one of my Affordable Group Breaks way back in April 2001 and ever since I've wanted to break another box, but had a hard time finding a box of either series for a reasonable price. With the prices of sealed boxes seemingly going up every day, I was shocked to find an online vendor that had both boxes in stock for a reasonable asking price. I quickly snatched these up (along with some other boxes for future breaks) and I'm hoping others will be as excited about this product as I am.

If you're not familiar with this set, please make sure you visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for more information, including complete checklists.

Price is listed beside each team. All cards ship. Any cards with multiple players featured will be randomed off between those participants. The price does not include shipping. Like with my recent previous breaks, stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or want me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel as soon as the break fills up. I'll update all of my social media outlets (FB group, Twitter @flywheels) as the teams are claim. We'll be looking to break this box Friday evening, 07/03/20 at 10 PM Eastern.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Atlanta Braves - Colbey PAID
Baltimore Orioles $6 - Nick D PAID
Boston Red Sox $6 - Boston Red Sox Collector PAID
California Angels - Colbey PAID
Chicago Cubs $5 - Ben M PAID
Chicago White Sox - Colbey PAID
Cincinnati Reds $2 - Dennis B PAID
Cleveland Indians $6 - Ross L PAID
Colorado Rockies $1 - Wade F PAID
Detroit Tigers $2 - @jmswyo PAID
Florida Marlins $1 - Wade F PAID
Houston Astros $5 - Marc B PAID
Kansas City Royals $2 - @jmswyo PAID
Los Angeles Dodgers $6 - gcrl PAID
Milwaukee Brewers FREE w/ any other team - Ross L PAID
Minnesota Twins $2 - @jmswyo PAID
Montreal Expos $1 - Ben M PAID
New York Mets $2 - @jmswyo PAID
New York Yankees $8 - Ross L PAID
Oakland Athletics $1 - @jmswyo PAID
Philadelphia Phillies $1 - @jmswyo PAID
Pittsburgh Pirates $4 - Wade F PAID
San Diego Padres - Colbey PAID
San Francisco Giants $5 - Dustin D PAID
Seattle Mariners $8 - Ben M PAID
St. Louis Cardinals $5 - @jmswyo PAID
Texas Rangers $3 - @jmswyo PAID
Toronto Blue Jays $1 - Dustin D PAID



13 comments:

  1. Just sent you 6.00 for the Boston Red Sox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it, thank you! If you have any questions on how the break or stacking works, just let me know!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I have never done a break before. I am assuming since I picked the Red Sox that every card you get from the boxes that are Red Sox go to me. I don't think in this set there are multiple teams on one card, but if so how does that work?

      Delete
  2. I'll go for the dodgers please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll take Giants if still available. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bright Spots and Stadium Stars inserts are gorgeous. Looks like a pretty awesome pair of boxes for a group break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This break is officially full!!

    ReplyDelete