Sunday, June 7, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 2004 Upper Deck Play Ball

** UPDATE 06/11/20 - Prices dropped on remaining teams **


This break will feature 2004 Upper Deck (Hobby). This set consists of 233 cards with each pack consisting of 5 cards, 24 packs in the box. For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for checklists. This box should yield plenty of base cards, parallels and hits to go around.

Price is listed beside each team. All cards ship. Any cards with multiple players featured will be randomed off between those participants. The price does not include shipping. Like with my recent previous breaks, stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or want me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel as soon as the break fills up. I'll update all of my social media outlets (FB group, Twitter @flywheels) as the teams are claim. We'll be looking to break this box Friday evening, 06/12/20 at 9:30-ish PM Eastern.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Anaheim Angels $3 - @jmswyo PAID
Arizona Diamondbacks $3 - Adam McK PAID
Atlanta Braves - Colbey PAID
Baltimore Orioles $3 - Nick D PAID
Boston Red Sox $4 - Roy G PAID
Chicago Cubs $5 - Ben M PAID
Chicago White Sox - Colbey PAID
Cincinnati Reds $4 - Chris R PAID
Cleveland Indians $3 - Timothy H MAILED
Colorado Rockies $2 - @Lost_Collector PAID
Detroit Tigers $3 - Paul D PAID
Florida Marlins $2 - @Lost_Collector PAID
Houston Astros - Colbey PAID
Kansas City Royals $3 - @jmswyo PAID
Los Angeles Dodgers $4 - Joey N PAID
Milwaukee Brewers $3 - Mark E PAID
Minnesota Twins $2 - @Lost_Collector PAID
Montreal Expos $2 - @Lost_Collector PAID
New York Mets $4 - Bret Alan PAID
New York Yankees $8 - The Lost Collector PAID
Oakland Athletics $2 - Dennis B PAID
Philadelphia Phillies $2 - Dennis PAID
Pittsburgh Pirates $3 - Wade F PAID
San Diego Padres $2 - @Lost_Collector PAID
San Francisco Giants $3 - Dustin D PAID
Seattle Mariners $4 - @JackfromSDiego PAID
St. Louis Cardinals $5 - Kerry B PAID
Tampa Bay Devil Rays $2 - @CardpocalypseNC PAID
Texas Rangers $3 - @Lost_Collector PAID
Toronto Blue Jays $4 - karsal PAID



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Done. The Yankees are dominating the checklist!

      Delete
  2. Blue Jays, if available, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Mets, if they're still available. They don't have many hits in this product, but the ones they do have seem to be all Piazza or Seaver!

    How much do I owe you? I know I've got a couple I need to pay you for, let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $3 for the other two breaks you were in, plus $3 for this break for a total of $6. If you don't mind, please email me your contact info/address so I can go ahead and put that on file. A link to my email is above in the post's instructions.

      Delete
  4. Rays please (and please gift to Cardpocolypse).

    ReplyDelete