Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Verse

Psalm 51:12

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Ever since I started my Sunday Verse theme a few years ago I haven't missed posting until the last 2 weeks.  Personally I've been going through a lot between work, home and finances...you know, adult crap.  I guess you could say I've been in one of those proverbial valleys.  Last weekend however we got a chance to escape it all for the weekend as my family took it's first ever camping trip.  It was great to get away and spend some quality time w/ my wife and daughters outside of our home.  I definitely need more of that.

So I'm trying to get back on track here w/ my Bible verses and for me Psalm 51:12 is perfect.  Funny how you run across the perfect verse at the perfect time.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Have a great Sunday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to these. Sounds like you had a great time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't begin to explain how awesome the time was spent w/ my family!

      Delete